onsdag den 21. juli 2010

Went to my mailbox...



and found the new H&M catalogue - danger, danger!!

I always find the fall clothes sooo much more interesting and tempting than what spring has to offer, and I've already found some items that are my kind of must haves. The thing is I'll be going to Copenhagen this weekend (reason to be revealed tomorrow), and to Hamburg (reason to be revealed in the near future) in August. Those two cities offer a whole lot of shopping opportunities that are not available to me in everyday life, so I'm forcing myself to hold back on the H&M cat. Hopefully they'll have most of the clothes in the stores as well, and I can buy them then and there when I've dragged myself through my must-see shops.


They added a sheet with pics from their Home products - very cute and girly...








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar