torsdag den 9. december 2010

When it comes to...

musical movies I'm no expert. I believe I've only seen Nine and the masterpiece (yeah, I said it) Moulin Rouge. I'm not an expert in the art of burlesque dancing either, but I'm pretty sure a certain miss Dita von Teese would be bored by the movie Burlesque. I wouldn't say I was bored, cause it did have it's moments, but the writing on this movie was pure clichés.



The cast was a good bunch. Cher has won a few awards for her past movies and is an ok actress, Cam G is uhhhhhh, nice!, Stanley Tucci can be my best friend anytime - this role is exactly the same as the one he had in The Devil Wears Prada.
Miss Aguilera did an ok job. I was relieved to see that she was not gonna pull a Mariah Carey in Glitter, but that she did have some acting skills... as long as she doesn't quit her dayjob.
My favorite song in the movie



Overall I'll give it 2 out of 5 stars.

1 kommentar: