fredag den 13. august 2010

When it comes...

down to it, the SS11 season will not be innovative and inspiring. So far it just resembles what we've been walking around in this summer.
Out of the shows that showed yesterday I was expecting something from Stine Goya, but darn she got caught up in the flower-child thing! I couldn't concentrate on the clothes when the models had their heads wrapped in flowers.


Margit Brandt is often the name that shows on the neck tag when I'm out shopping for coats or fancier clothes... not that I end up buying it, cause the next thing I look at is the price, and I'm not ok with laying down so much money for something I'll use for one or two seasons.

Her SS11 line is cute, elegant and simple. Nothing new and exciting.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar